Saturday, March 24, 2012

Captured again

So it would seem I'm now a photog favorite. Not only did the Press & Sun Bulletin snap a photo of me (which a student mentioned the other day, but I am completely unable to locate) but I also showed up on the Binghamton University Insider page. We'll ignore the fact that the guy got my field wrong (English-Creative Writing rather than Comp-Lit) and that he called it a bike rather than a trike and just say more people should wear sun hats and ride human-powered vehicles so these camera hounds will stop hassling me.

1 comment:

  1. So, I searched the Binghamton Press website for "velomobile", as you do, and it asked me if I meant to search for "flammable". WTH??? Watch out for those paparazzi, though---they can be a real problem, so I've heard!

    ReplyDelete